Ready to start helping right away? Fill out the volunteer form HERE
FIRED UP and READY TO GO?
- Canvass Door-to-Door.
- Make Phone Calls.
- Write Postcards.
- Talk to five people you know. Invite them to vote!
- Make a voting phone chain with friends!
- Greet visitors at the CCDC office or your zone’s headquarters.
- Help a local candidate get elected.
- Register voters in your neighborhood, local college, and local high school.
- Distribute yard signs for candidates.
- Greet neighbors at the polls.
- Become a poll watcher.
- Assist your precinct’s committee person and become a committee person.
Democracy is a way of living. It is not something we possess or something to put on the shelf to admire. It is active and requires care.
Political change will have a profound effect on our future. Be a participant! When you can get involved, you make a difference. As the saying goes, “The world is run by those who show up.”
It is encouraging and rewarding to work with like-minded people who share your interests and goals! Any time that you can spare for the effort is appreciated. Wherever you are, whatever your talents, whenever you can, we want to get to know you!
Everybody wins when everybody helps!
Three Main ways to Get Involved
Help a Campaign
The biggest way you can make an impact is to volunteer for a campaign in your district. Find all this year’s US and PA candidates and contact their campaigns directly. There are volunteer links on each candidate’s page.
Help your zone
You can become a volunteer in your local chapter of the party. Find your zone using the map below. Click on the “more” button to find contact info for leaders of your zone.
Help the Chester County party office
There is always a lot to be done, like mailings and phone calls. Find out how to contact us here.
“Democracy is not a state. It is an act, and each generation must do its part.”
-- Sen. John Lewis
Chester County Democratic Committee
37 South High St., West Chester, PA 19382
(610) 692-5811 • [email protected]
© 2019 Chester County Democratic Committee