Please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org or 610 692-5811.
Here are a few examples of how you can volunteer:
• Help talk to visitors and callers in the party office
• Help a specific candidate’s campaign
• Help the committeepersons in your precinct deliver info to voters
• Register people to vote
• Put out a yard sign for a candidate
• Phone voters to tell them about our candidates
• Greet voters outside the polls on election day
• Help create signs, graphics, or texts
Many thanks and we will get back in touch with you ASAP.
Do you believe the Democratic Party can help your community, your state and your nation? Then maybe a better question is, why not volunteer?
Democracy is not something we possess and put on the shelf to admire; democracy is a way of living that we need to practice if (to reference Ben Franklin) we are to keep it.
Political change can have a profound effect on our future. You don’t have to be a spectator when you can get involved and make a difference. As the saying goes, “The world is run by those who show up.” Besides, it’s always encouraging and rewarding to work with people who share your interests and goals.
If you can only spare a couple of hours at a time, that helps! The ways you can participate are plentiful: from registering new voters, lending a hand before and during elections by visiting or calling voters, to helping out at our office, there’s lots you can do.
Wherever you are, whatever your talents, we can use your help!