We are committed to being open to all candidates and helping to connect them with interested individuals. This page lists paid positions offered by presidential and other campaigns. Campaigns that wish to offer any such opportunities in or near Chester County, please contact the CCDC office, with details on responsibilities, hours, pay, desired skills, etc. We do not list volunteer and unpaid opportunities. Local organizing events are posted in the calendar, and prospective volunteers can find contact info for presidential campaigns here and other campaigns here.
PA Blue Victory Fellowships
The PA Blue Victory Fellowships are a competitive cohort of paid interns selected by the PA Blue Victory Fund and matched with competitive 2020 red-to-blue House campaigns in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Fellows will work directly with campaign managers and other experienced staffers on some of Pennsylvania’s most competitive races. It is our intention to fund fellows for ten state house campaigns.
Each campaign will have one embedded college and one high school intern in each of two eleven-week sessions.
• Session 1 – June to mid-August – 30 hours per week
Stipend: College student $3000 / High School Student $1800
• Session 2 – Mid-August – November – 15 hours per week
Stipend: College student $2000 / High School Student $1200
Orientation and on-going training and team-building provided by PABVF
We have reached out to the red-to-blue campaigns in SEPA and are in the process of recruiting a pool of college interns. The campaigns will be responsible for identifying their high school interns.
We are also asking campaigns to apply for the program. Campaigns will be selected on two criteria: 1) Competitiveness of race and 2) Commitment to providing a meaningful experience.
Please visit pabluevictory.org/fellowships for further information. You may also contact Abby Diebold, Coordinator/PA Blue Victory Fellowships at [email protected]
Bloomberg campaign looking for full time Field Organizers in Chester County
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being accountable for reaching individual goals and metrics outlined in the field plan by Regional Organizing Directors.
• Identifying and tracking field staff progress to daily and weekly goals.
• Serving as a campaign representative in Chester County and possibly elsewhere in SE PA with community members, voters and volunteers.
You’ll need to have:
• One cycle of political field or comparable political experience or issue related campaign/organizational management is preferred.
• A flexible, adaptive and composed attitude.
• An innate ability to execute under pressure and stay on task
• Experience with recruiting volunteers and tracking reporting process.
• Phenomenal work ethic; with long hours and weekends needed
• Full clean driving license preferred
Pay: $6,000 per month (full time)
All interested applicants can apply by sending a message to Kevin Burk at [email protected] with a resume and cover letter or going through the online application at https://boards.greenhouse.io/mikebloomberg2020/jobs/4002409003