On Monday evening, March 21st, the Chester County Democratic Committee held the second half of its Nominating Endorsement Convention. Below is the complete list of our endorsed candidates:
- PA Governor: Attorney General Josh Shapiro
- PA Lieutenant Governor: Representative Austin Davis
- US Senate: No endorsed candidate
- US Congress, 6th District: Representative Chrissy Houlahan
- PA Senate District 44: Senator Katie Muth
- PA House District 13: Mr. Chamir James
- PA House District 26: Mr. Paul Friel
- PA House District 74: Representative Dan Williams
- PA House District 155: Representative Danielle Friel Otten
- PA House District 156: Chester County Recorder of Deeds Chris Pielli
- PA House District 157: Representative Melissa Shusterman
- PA House District 158: Representative Christina Sappe
- PA House District 160: Ms. Cathy Spahr
- PA House District 167: Representative Kristine Howard
Congratulations to all the endorsed candidates. We have strong, highly qualified candidates, and we can be proud to support the entire slate.
I would like to take this opportunity to stress the importance of signing petitions for the District races and for the State Committee candidates. Please sign the petitions and ask 10 more people to sign.
Visit our events calendar to find petition signing events this weekend or call the office at 610-692-5811. Our candidates are depending on us to put them on the ballot. Last day to sign a petition is March 28th – only 6 days left!
I look forward to victory in 2022 and beyond,
CCDC Chairwoman Charlotte Valyo