The next election season is already here, and candidates for county-wide offices have declared their intent to seek endorsement from CCDC. Declared candidates (in alphabetical order) include:
- County Commissioners: Josh Maxwell and Marian Moskowitz (incumbents)
- District Attorney: Chris de Barrena-Sarobe
- Prothonotary: Debbie Bookman (incumbent)
- Recorder of Deeds: Diane O’Dwyer and Joshua Young
- Register of Wills: Michelle Vaughn (incumbent)
- Sheriff: Brad DeSando, Kevin Dykes, and Guenter Volgger
- Judge, Court of Common Pleas (5 openings): Sarah Black, Nicole Forzato, Joe Heffern, Matt Holt, Kristine Howard, Marc Lieberman, Fredda Maddox, Tip McCabe, James McMullen, Thomas Ost-Prisco, Leonard Rivera, Deb Ryan, Paige Simmons, and MacKenzie Smith. This list does not include Republicans who may cross-file on the Democratic Party ballot for the Court of Common Pleas race.
Four others have declared their intent to run for Magisterial District Judge openings around the county – Jose Colon, Joe Hutton, Bonnie Koss, and Kevin McDermott.
Most, if not all of these candidates will be introducing themselves to members of the Chester County Democratic Committee at official Candidate Forums in the coming weeks, seeking their endorsement for the May Primary.